Interested in working for Kind Consultancy? Kind Consultancy isn’t your stereotypical recruitment agency, built on unachievable KPI’s and volume-driven targets, instead, Kind was formed with a focus on building lasting partnerships and providing true solutions to both candidates and clients through positive working relationships. We pride ourselves on being the chosen long term partner to many cutting-edge growing organisations as well as well-established industry leaders, and with the wider Kind Group, we can offer our clients so much more than the average recruiter.
Here at Kind Consultancy, we make a significant investment into our employees to ensure that each individual has the right tools, industry knowledge and support to enable them to be an exceptional recruitment consultant and to grow into a search specialist.
Why work for Kind Consultancy? As a member of the Kind team you could expect:
- A hands on leadership team of hugely successful recruiters who have first hand industry experience of our specialisms.
- A defined and transparent career development framework
- A weekly in house Learning and Development programme
- A team of administrators to support you and allow you to focus purely on consulting both candidates and clients
- Autonomy and the opportunity to make your own decisions
- A culture where health and wellbeing is important
- A generous bonus plan and benefits package
We are interested in speaking with professionals who are ambitious, hardworking and motivated to be the best! Our organisation would suit people who are looking to build a long term career within a specialist, market-leading consultancy. (Looking for the Governance, Risk, Compliance & Complaints opportunities we work on? They’re on the Vacancies page.)