Are you recruiting a Treasury Risk Consultant?
Whether it’s a permanent or interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for this or any other Risk position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
What is a Treasury Risk Consultant?
Treasury Risk is the risk associated with the management of a company’s holdings – ranging from money market instruments through to equities trading.
What does a Treasury Risk Consultant do?
- Produces and presents reports to ALCO, MASC and Senior Management;
- Maintains knowledge of treasury markets and a wider understanding of how movements in interest rates, and economic and market conditions may impact the organisation;
- Develops and contributes to treasury policy;
- Understands IAS 39 and how this links into hedging activities and mark-to-market positions;
- Has a compliance focus in ensuring limits, guidelines and policies are complied with and any exceptions promptly reported to ALCO;
- Liaises with the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Why should you use Kind Consultancy for your Treasury Risk Consultant search?
- We are Risk recruitment experts, as part of our core focus on Governance, Risk & Compliance recruitment within Financial Services
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Treasury Risk Consultant, complete the contact form below, call 0121 643 2100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Treasury Risk Consultant
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Treasury Risk Consultant? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.