Are you looking to recruit a Risk Analyst?
Whether it’s a permanent or interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for this or any other Risk position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
What is a Risk Analyst?
Risk Analysts identify and analyse the areas of potential risk threatening the assets, earning capacity or success of organisations. They’re responsible for predicting changes and future trends, as well as forecasting cost to the organisation.
What does a Risk Analyst do?
- Makes recommendations to reduce or control risk, which may involve an insurance strategy;
- Liaises with underwriters and insurers;
- Forecasts and monitoring market trends;
- Considers proposed business decisions;
- Conducts research to assess the severity of risk;
- Reviews legal documents;
- Presents ideas via reports and presentations, outlining findings and making recommendations for improvements;
- Analyses a bank’s market position and running figures through complex modelling techniques to find value at risk (VAR) measurements;
- Carries out quantitative analysis;
- Uses financial packages and software, including portfolio management software;
- Studies government legislation, which may affect a company, and advising on compliance;
- Protects the organisation’s assets and public image;
- Develops contingency plans to deal with emergencies.
Why should you use Kind Consultancy for your Risk Analyst search?
- We are Risk recruitment specialists as part of our core focus on Governance, Risk & Compliance recruitment within Financial Services
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to hire a Risk Analyst, complete the contact form below, call 0121 643 2100 or e-mail email@example.com and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Risk Analyst? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.