What is a PMO?
A PMO is the backbone of a successful project management approach within an organisation. It is a function that provides decision support information, although it doesn’t make any decisions itself. A PMO underpins the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change in an organisation is managed in a controlled way.
What does a PMO do?
- Gathers data about project progress and producing reports
- Develops standards and processes
- Encourages (or enforces where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Manages resources for projects
- Delivers training and mentoring project team members
- Manages dependencies across multiple projects
- Tracks benefits
- Reports on financial information such as return on investment.
- Looking to hire a PMO?
Are you or your organisation looking to hire a PMO? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you’re looking to appoint a PMO, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best person for your role.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a PMO? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.