Are you recruiting a Liquidity Risk Consultant?
Whether it’s a permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for this or any other Risk position. To find out more, complete the contact form below, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 643 2100 and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
What is a Liquidity Risk Consultant?
A Liquidity Risk Consultant will enhance and maintain effective risk oversight of the Treasury function within an organisation.
What does a Liquidity Risk Consultant do?
- Keeps exposure and liquidity positions;
- Monitors limits;
- Hedges interest rates and foreign exchange;
- Directs the production of improved reporting, including forecasting and sensitivity analysis to support deal approval and inform corporate strategy.
Why should you use Kind Consultancy for your Liquidity Risk Consultant search?
- We are Risk recruitment specialists, as part of our core focus on Governance, Risk & Compliance recruiting within Financial Services
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Liquidity Risk Consultant, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Liquidity Risk Consultant
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Liquidity Risk Consultant? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.