What is a Legal Counsel?
The mission of the Legal department is to ensure that legal services are provided to an organisation with the goals of protecting the integrity and reputation of the business; managing legal risk to make transactions viable and safe and partnering with Risk, Compliance, Audit and others to provide a proactive integrated risk management approach.
What are the duties of a Legal Counsel?
- Drafting and negotiating derivative, repo and other transactions
- Providing legal advisory support to the Rates, FX and Credit business lines
- Assisting with regulatory reform projects
- Troubleshooting, by dealing with defaults, restructures, occasional disputes
- Supporting ‘flow’ teams within Legal and Documentation departments
Looking to hire a Legal Counsel?
Are you or your organisation looking to appoint a Legal Counsel? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the person candidate for the position.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you’re looking to appoint a Legal Counsel, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Legal Counsel? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.