What is a KYC Officer?
A KYC Officer will have overall responsibility for screening new clients and customers for any signs of past or potential Financial Crime. KYC is short for either Know Your Customer or Know Your Client. In larger organisations this person will have KYC Analysts reporting to them, in smaller businesses they may handle the Analyst duties themselves.
What does a KYC Officer do?
- Supervises and manages KYC Analysts;
- Verifies and quality checks the work and decisions made by Analysts;
- May personally handle KYC screening for high profile or high-risk clients, checking client activity, documentation and records;
- Maintains up to date knowledge of current Financial Crime landscape, sharing relevant knowledge with staff.
Are you looking to appoint Financial Crime staff?
Whether it’s a permanent or interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Financial Crime experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim Financial Crime professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a KYC Officer, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a KYC Officer? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.