What is a KYC Analyst?
KYC (Know Your Customer or Know Your Client) Analysts will examine new client and customer files, looking for any signs of previous or potential fraud and financial crime.
What does a KYC Analyst do?
- Analyses customer or client transactions, documentation and patterns of activity, detecting any suspicious or inconsistent activity;
- Monitoring new and existing customers;
- Identifying any high-risk customers and escalating accordingly;
- Preparing information required for senior management and audits, both internal and external;
- Validating due diligence checks.
Are you looking to recruit Financial Crime professionals?
Whether it’s a permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Financial Crime experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim Financial Crime professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a KYC Analyst, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a KYC Analyst? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.