What is a Head of Financial Crime?
A Head of Financial Crime is responsible for overseeing and managing the Financial Crime function within an organisation, ensuring that the company and its employees are adhering to policies, procedures and regulations in order to prevent and when necessary respond to Financial Crime. In smaller organisations this may be combined with MLRO responsibilities, in larger organisations they will usually be separate positions.
What does a Head of Financial Crime do?
- Oversees all Financial Crime Operations;
- Develops and/or maintains a risk based financial crime framework covering full spectrum of financial crime activities;
- Reports directly to the board and other senior stakeholders on Financial Crime issues and developments;
- Maintains and enhances the financial crime systems, policies and procedures used to counter the risk of financial crime;
- Continually improves policies and procedures regarding fraud, ABC and anti-money laundering and terrorist financing, advise management on appropriate systems of control.
Are you looking to appoint a Head of Financial Crime?
- Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
- Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Financial Crime experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim Financial Crime professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Head of Financial Crime, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Head of Financial Crime? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.