What is a Fraud Investigator?
When a Fraud incident occurs, a Fraud Investigator will examine all aspects of the case to work out what has happened and how similar frauds can be prevented in the future.
What does a Fraud Investigator do?
- Gathers details on all aspects of a Fraud incident;
- Recording and documenting Fraud incidents;
- Reconciling Fraud incidents with internal policies and regulatory guidelines;
- Identifying and highlighting any areas where the Fraud should have been prevented;
- Making recommendations to the business on preventing future Fraud.
Are you looking to appoint Financial Crime staff?
Whether it’s a permanent or interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Financial Crime experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim Financial Crime professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Fraud Investigator, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Fraud Investigator? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.