What is a Financial Risk Consultant?
A Financial Risk Consultant helps manage financial risks for a business or their clients. A typical project involves understanding a client’s financial requirements, identifying the risks associated with them, and working with the client to introduce controls to mitigate those risks.
What does a Financial Risk Consultant do?
- Advising, guiding and challenging the business on financial risk matters within the boundaries set by an organisations risk management framework;
- Producing reports based on reviews and monitoring of on-going adherence to financial risk framework components;
- Advise where risk management approaches can be enhanced and propose management action where appropriate;
- Supporting Financial Risk Managers with risk reviews, risk reporting production and stress and scenario testing.
Are you looking to appoint a Financial Risk Consultant?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Financial Risk Consultant, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Financial Risk Consultant
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Financial Risk Consultant? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.