What is a Data Protection Manager?
Data Protection Managers are responsible for ensuring all the data held and used by an organisation is protected against unlawful access.
What does a Data Protection Manager do?
- Leads or supports the Data Protection Compliance programme, ensuring the business demonstrates compliance with all Data Protection laws and regulations;
- Advises the organisation on any matters involving personal data;
- Updates and implements policies and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance with Data Protection requirements;
- Maintains the business’s data map;
- Has overall responsibility for the Data Privacy Impact Assessment process;
- Monitors Data Protection Compliance, regularly carrying out checks across the organisation, identifying and flagging any issues and recommending solutions and improvements;
- Repots to senior management on Data Protection compliance activities and issues.
Are you looking to appoint a Data Protection Manager?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Data Protection Manager, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Data Protection Manager
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Data Protection Manager? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.