What is a Credit Risk Analyst?
A credit risk analyst reviews a potential borrower’s financial history to determine how risky it is to lend money to that person or company. Financial uncertainty has increased the value of having skilled credit risk analysts on staff, with companies being much more careful than in the past about who they lend money to, they rely on credit risk analysts to help them make credit decisions with the highest possible degree of accuracy.
What does a Credit Risk Analyst do?
- Provides Analytical insights and make strategic recommendations for the full Credit Risk life-cycle;
- Fulfils MI duties, providing timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reports;
- Develops and monitors Credit Risk scorecards and other models;
- Performs analysis to support Credit Risk strategy, policy, model and process development.
Are you looking to appoint a Credit Risk Analyst?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Credit Risk Analyst, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Credit Risk Analyst
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Credit Risk Analyst? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.