What is a Collections Team Leader?
A Collections Team Leader handles the day to day management of Collections Advisors, acting as the middle point between these staff and the senior Collections team.
What does a Collections Team Leader do?
- Leading the collections team in a hands-on manner, day to day;
- Embedding a culture of Treating Customers Fairly is in the Collections department;
- Delegating and overseeing Collections work undertaken, making sure Advisors are working efficiently and effectively and all Collections related admin is being completed properly and on time;
- Coaching and developing the Collections team.
Are you looking to appoint a Collections Team Leader?
Whether it’s permanent or a contract appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Collections experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and contract Collections professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Collections Team Leader, complete the contact from below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Collections Team Leader
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Collections Team Leader? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.