What is a Collections Strategy Manager?
A Collections Strategy Manager will define and update business strategies for a Collections division.
What does a Collections Strategy Manager do?
- Designs and embeds short and long-term Collections strategy plans;
- Ensures that all Collections strategies deliver on customer needs, regulatory requirements and business objectives;
- Monitors and rectifies any Conduct Risk failings within the Collections function;
- Develops and revises an end-to-end Collections operating model, making sure Collections is adding value and balancing business needs with positive customer outcomes;
- Makes sure all debts are being managed in line with regulations and internal policies.
Are you looking to appoint a Collections Strategy Manager?
Whether it’s permanent or a contract appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Collections experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CV’s;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and contract Collections professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Head of Collections, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Collections Strategy Manager
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Collections Strategy Manager? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.