What is a Collections MI Analyst?
A Collections MI Analyst will collate and assess Management Information regarding the Collections & Remediation function, enabling management to make informed decisions.
What does a Collections MI Analyst do?
- Gathering data on the performance of the Collections & Recoveries staff and strategies, and conducting in-depth analysis of this data;
- Positively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, challenging accepted working methods;
- Developing Collections models to improve workflow and prioritisation;
- Creating and tracking Collections quality and performance metrics.
Are you looking to appoint a Collections MI Analyst?
Whether it’s permanent or a contract appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of Collections experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and contract Collections professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Collections MI Analyst, complete the contact from below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Collections MI Analyst
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Collections MI Analyst? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.