What is a Chief Internal Auditor?
The Chief Internal Auditor has overall ownership of and responsibility for the business’s own monitoring and evaluation of how risks are being managed, how the business is being governed and how well internal processes are working.
What does a Chief Internal Auditor do?
- Leading, managing and developing the Internal Audit team;
- Overseeing the end to end Audit approach for all aspects of the business;
- Checking and where appropriate challenging the work of Internal Auditors, ensuring all Audit work being done within the business is to a high quality and following consistent processes;
- Co-ordinating the assessment and mitigation of any significant identified Audit failings;
- Reviewing and updating Internal Audit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Looking to hire a Chief Internal Auditor?
Are you or your organisation looking to hire a Chief Internal Auditor? Whether it’s permanent or a contract appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you’re looking to appoint a Chief Internal Auditor, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best person for your role.
Chief Internal Auditor
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Chief Internal Auditor? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.