What is a Chief Compliance Officer?
The Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) is responsible for overseeing and managing the compliance function within an organisation, ensuring that the company and its employees are adhering to both internal policies & procedures and also with regulatory requirements.
What does a Chief Compliance Officer do?
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations and laws, keeping up to date on any changes;
- Develops the annual compliance work plan that reflects the institution’s highest risks that will be monitored by the compliance function as determined by conducting a mandatory annual risk assessment using an enterprise wide approach;
- Provides guidance to the board of directors, senior management and employees on compliance;
- Oversees and monitors the implementation of the compliance program;
- Develops policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation;
- Reports on a regular basis on the progress of implementation, and assists these components in establishing methods to improve efficiency and quality of services, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse, and waste.
Are you looking to appoint a Chief Compliance Officer?
Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Chief Compliance Officer, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Chief Compliance Officer
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Chief Compliance Officer? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.