What is Business Assurance?
Business Assurance is a method that allows organisations to address risk and compliance by implementing a flexible and effective control framework with real time monitoring capabilities, making sure the business can be confident that they are continually being protected.
What do Business Assurance professionals do?
- Processes are linked to one or several risks, which in turn are monitored by the corresponding controls;
- Responsible personnel are assigned to controls to ensure that appropriate action is taken at the right time;
- Audits are in place to make sure that critical information is retrieved from relevant personnel; collected data is then analysed and improvements are made if necessary;
- Regular reports are made to management on any areas of concern, or issues that need addressing to ensure business continuity.
Looking to hire Business Assurance staff?
Are you or your organisation looking to hire a Business Assurance profession? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC professionals who are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you’re looking to appoint a Business Assurance professional, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best person for your role.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Business Assurance? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.