Are you recruiting a Business Analyst?
Whether it’s a permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for this or any other Governance, Risk and Compliance role. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.
What is a Business Analyst?
A Business Analyst reviews customer treatment, using multiple methods to identify ways in which the organisation can work better or differently to reduce complaints.
What does a Business Analyst do?
- Process improvement;
- Outcome testing;
- Root cause analysis;
- Creating and updating customer treatment strategies;
- Quality assurance.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Kind Consultancy are experts in Governance, Risk, Compliance and Complaints recruitment, so we will have a better understanding of these roles and how they fit into your wider business than a generalist recruiter
- Our extensive network of Complaints and Remediation experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market;
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search;
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs;
- We have a database of pre-qualified, permanent and interim, Complaints and Remediation professionals that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation are looking to appoint a Business Analyst, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in touch with you within the next working day to discuss how we can help you find the best talent for your role.
Looking to send us your details or searching for a new member of your team?
Get in touch today
Are you or your organisation looking for a Business Analyst? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the perfect candidate for the position. To find out more, complete the contact form below and we’ll be in touch within the next working day to discuss your opportunity further.