Treasury Risk is the risk associated with the management of a companies’ holdings – ranging from money market instruments through to equities trading.
Liquidity and Capital Risk is generally defined as the risk associated with an organisations ability to convert an asset or security into cash to prevent a loss. Capital risk is generally defined as an organisations access to cash at any given time and balancing this with its efficient use.
Responsibilities of a Treasury Risk Manager may include:
- Ability to produce and present reports to ALCO, MASC and Senior Management
- Knowledge of treasury markets and wider understanding of how movements in interest rates, economic and market conditions may impact the organisation
- Developing and contributing to treasury policy
- Understanding IAS 39 and how this links in to hedging activities and mark to market positions
- Having a compliance focus in ensuring limits, guidelines and policies are complied with and any exceptions promptly reported to ALCO
- Liaising with the Prudential Regulation Authority
Why partner with us for your project?
- Through proactive search services you’ll gain greater exposure to the candidate market
- Receive access to our team experienced Governance, Risk & Compliance consultants
- Proactive head-hunting results in faster delivery times than passive candidate sourcing
- You’ll receive a short-list of experienced Treasury Risk Managers ideal for your opportunity
- Our database of pre-vetted contractors enables us to deliver candidates swiftly
So, if your organisation requires a Treasury Risk Manager, we can be of assistance. Our team of experience Consultants have access to an extensive network of interim and permanent GRC professionals across the UK and Europe. To start the process of working with us, complete the form below and we’ll contact you within two working hours to discuss your opportunities.