The Solvency II Directive is an instruction in European Union law that brings together the EU insurance regulation. The main focus of the Solvency II Directive is to ensure that insurance companies hold enough capital in order to reduce the risk of insolvency.
Within Solvency II there are three pillars:
- Pillar 1 is a standard calculation across the whole market of insurance liabilities and risk-based calculation of capital.
- Pillar 2 is a supervisory review process.
- Pillar 3 imposes reporting and transparency requirements.
Why partner with us?
- Through proactive search services you’ll gain greater exposure to the candidate market
- Receive access to our team experienced Governance, Risk & Compliance consultants
- Proactive head-hunting results in faster delivery times than passive candidate sourcing
- You’ll receive a tailored short-list of Solvency II experts to suit for your opportunity
- Our database of pre-vetted contractors enables us to deliver candidates swiftly
If you’re looking to appoint a Solvency II expert within your organisation, get in touch today. Complete the form below and we’ll contact you within two working hours to ascertain how we can be of assistance with the search.