What do they do?
A Senior Operations Manager has overall responsibility for the front-line Complaints business area and influencing stakeholders across the organisation in relation to Complaints and Remediation issues.
Main duties include:
- Oversight of the Complaints division
- Managing Complaints Managers and Operations Managers
- Managing Service Level Delivery and ensuring Complaints activity is meeting the required level of compliance and quality
- Building and leading the Complaints team
- Understanding DISP rules and ensuring all departments are applying them correctly
- Maintaining a strong, positive relationship with the relevant regulatory bodies
- Delivering feedback, learning and ideas to the Remediation team to help continually improve their performance.
Do you require a Senior Operations Manager?
If your organisation is looking to hire a Senior Operations Manager, contact us today. By completing the form below we’ll be able to contact you directly to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent for your opportunity.
Why partner with Kind Consultancy?
So, if your organisation requires a Senior Operations Manager, we can be of assistance. Our team of experienced Consultants have access to an extensive network of interim and permanent GRC and Complaints professionals across the UK and Europe. To start the process of working with us, complete the form below and we’ll contact you within two working hours to discuss your opportunities.