What does Quality Assurance Specialist do?
Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for ensuring that the work being carried out by an organisation is in line with that organisation’s internal policies and regulatory commitments.
Quality Assurance Specialist main duties include:
- Conducting file checks and reviewing communications
- Creating and continually reviewing the methodology used for checking and reporting findings
- Escalating any issues affecting quality, time-scales or commerciality
- Giving input on training to help raise quality standards
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a Quality Assurance Specialist, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.