What does a PMO do?
A PMO is the backbone of a successful project management approach at an organization. It is a function that provides decision support information, although it doesn’t make any decisions itself. A PMO underpins the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way.
What does a PMO do?
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Managing resources for projects
- Delivering training and mentoring project team members
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects
- Tracking benefits
- Reporting on financial information such as return on investment.
Looking to hire a PMO?
Are you or your organization looking for a PMO? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the person candidate for the position. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a Vulnerability Manager, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.