What does MiFID II do?
Coming into effect in early 2018, MiFID II update and expand the scope of 2004’s Markets in Financial Instruments Directive – a Europe-wide directive designed to improve consumer protection and increase competition in Investment Services. Companies who are not MiFID II ready may need a specialist to transform their processes and procedures in order to make sure they are compliant before the deadline.
Areas requiring further investigation may include:
- Authorisation and passporting
- Client categorisation
- Client order handling
- Pre-trade transparency/Post-trade transparency
- Best execution
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a MiFID II, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.