What is a Legal Counsel?
The mission of the Legal department is to ensure that legal services are provided to an organisation with the goals of protecting the integrity and reputation of the business; managing legal risk to make transactions viable and safe and partnering with Risk, Compliance, Audit and others to provide a proactive integrated risk management approach.
What are the duties of a Legal Counsel?
- Drafting and negotiating derivative, repo and other transactions
- Providing legal advisory support to the Rates, FX and Credit business lines
- Assisting with regulatory reform projects
- Troubleshooting, by dealing with defaults, restructures, occasional disputes
- Supporting ‘flow’ teams within Legal and Documentation departments
Difficulty finding Legal Counsel candidates?
Are you or your organization looking to appoint specialists for your Legal Counsel? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the person candidate for the position. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a Legal Counsel, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.