What is an Implementation Manager?
An implementation manager is an IT project manager who focuses on implementing financial resources into a business environment. The implementation manager oversees the task, ensuring the project adheres to budget and time frame guidelines. Steps in the implementation process include setting goals, planning, and monitoring progress to completion. The Implementation Manager drives a team of implementation specialists that are responsible for the implementation of technical systems, software, or solutions. They develop project plans and ensure that implementation is completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
What are the Implementation Managers typical duties?
- Ensuring delivery according to project timelines in order to ensure revenue recognition according to forecast.
- Responsible for documenting Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business
- Provide meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Responsible for providing updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Responsible for utilizing (and creating) documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services
- Assist in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts.
- Create new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements.
Looking to hire an Implementation Manager?
Are you or your organization looking to hire an Implementation Manager? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the person candidate for the position. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a Implementation Manager, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.