What is Head of Risk?
The Head of Risk is typically concerned with issues such as insurance and financial auditing, internal auditing, global business variables, fraud prevention and other internal corporate investigations. They’re also responsible for implementing operational risk management and mitigation processes to avoid losses stemming from inadequate or failed procedures, systems or policies.
- Responsible for defining the strategy and policy for Risk, Security and Compliance strategy;
- Assist in the development of risk and compliance policies and systems;
- Assist Senior Leadership in fulfilling their collective and individual responsibilities;
- Engage senior stakeholders to develop and drive transformation of Risk, Security and Compliance capabilities;
- Responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of the internal assurance programmes;
- Help to formulate and deliver an Internal Audit Plan to support the Group Audit Committee;
- Ensuring an effective risk management framework is in place an organisation;
- Lead, build and engage a team of Risk, Security and Compliance specialists.
Are you seeking to appoint a Head of Risk?
Whether you’re looking to appoint someone on a permanent or interim basis, we can locate the candidates for the role. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Why partner with us?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.