What is a Head of Remediation?
Head of Remediation is responsible for managing, co-ordinating and delivering a business’s Remediation programme.
Typical responsibilities for a CISO include:
- Leading the senior Remediation team.
- Working with key stakeholders and ‘Heads of’ to understand non-compliance issues which could result in remediation requirements.
- Devising a Remediation Programme and delivering all Remediation work-streams.
- Reviewing any incidents identified as having a potential customer detriment.
- Directing Remediation project planning and reporting activities.
Do you require a Head of Remediation?
If your organisation is looking to hire a Head of Remediation, contact us today. By completing the form below we’ll be able to contact you directly in order to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent for your opportunity.
Why partner with Kind Consultancy to find a Head of Remediation?
- Our extensive network of Financial Services experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database of both permanent and interim candidates to suit your organisation’s needs.
So, if your organisation requires a Head of Remediation, we can be of assistance. Our team of experienced Consultants have access to an extensive network of interim and permanent GRC and Complaints professionals across the UK and Europe. To start the process of working with us, complete the form below and we’ll contact you within two working hours to discuss your opportunities.