As a Fraud Manager you would be responsible for all areas of fraud detection and prevention for a particular business unit or organisation. You would be expected to stay current with any fraudulent activities that may breach an organisations security measures and develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure minimal risk of fraud.
Should fraudulent activity occur the Fraud Manager would also be responsible for following procedure on reporting the breech and possible get involved with the investigation process to identify what has happened and how the breech has occurred.
Typical duties include:
- Analysis of fraud management trends and opportunities
- Proposals and development of solutions to mitigate and remove future risk to the business
- Own and design fraud strategies, policies, procedures and training materials
- Design & deliver innovative and industry leading fraud prevention systems and initiatives
- Provide subject matter expertise and specialist support
Why partner with us?
- Through proactive search services you’ll gain greater exposure to the passive candidate market
- Receive access to our team experienced Governance, Risk & Compliance consultants
- Proactive head-hunting results in faster delivery times than passive candidate sourcing
- You’ll receive a tailored short-list of Fraud Managers ideal for your opportunity
- Our database of pre-vetted contractors enables us to deliver candidates swiftly
If you’re looking to appoint an interim or permanent Fraud Manager within your organisation, get in touch today! Our extensive network and experienced team enables us to find the top talent for your opportunity. To start the process, complete the form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours.