What is a Financial Risk Consultant?
A Financial Risk Consultant helps manage financial risks for a business or their clients. A typical project involves understanding a client’s financial requirements, identifying the risks associated with them, and working with the client to introduce controls to mitigate those risks.
Key Responsibilities may include:
- Advising, guiding and challenging the business on financial risk matters within the boundaries set by an organisations risk management framework;
- Producing reports based on reviews and monitoring of on-going adherence to financial risk framework components;
- Advise where risk management approaches can be enhanced and propose management action where appropriate;
- Supporting Financial Risk Managers with risk reviews, risk reporting production and stress and scenario testing.
Looking to hire a Financial Risk Consultant?
Are you or your organization looking to hire a Financial Risk Consultant? Whether it’s a permanent or interim appointment, we can help you find the best candidate for the position. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Why Kind Consultancy?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.