What is an External Auditor?
An external auditor performs an audit, in accordance with specific laws and regulations of the financial statements of a company, government entity, other legal entity, or organization, and is independent of the entity being audited.
Users of this financial information such as investors, government agencies, and the general public, rely on the external auditor to present an unbiased and independent audit report.
What are the duties of an External Auditor?
- collating, checking, and analysing spreadsheet data;
- examining company accounts and financial control systems;
- gauging levels of financial risk within organisations;
- checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable;
- ensuring that assets are safeguarded;
- identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made;
- preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements;
- liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations;
- ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with;
- undertaking wage reviews.
Looking to hire an External Auditor?
Are you or your organization looking for an External Auditor? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the person candidate for the position. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Reasons to partner with Kind Consultancy:
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint an External Auditor, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.