A credit risk analyst reviews a potential borrower’s financial history to determine how risky it is to lend money to that person or company. The fallout from the 2008 financial crisis has increased the value of having skilled credit risk analysts on staff. After all, the crisis was largely a result of banks and lenders making loans to those who were in no position to pay them back on schedule. With companies now being much more fastidious about whom they lend money to, they rely on credit risk analysts to help them make credit decisions with the highest degree of accuracy.
Key responsibilities of a Credit Risk Analyst:
- Provide Analytical insights and make strategic recommendations for the full Credit Risk life-cycle
- Fulfil MI duties, providing timely and accurate monthly and quarterly reports
- Develop and monitor Credit Risk scorecards and other models
- Perform analysis to support Credit Risk strategy, policy, model and process development
- Assist in the teaching of the newly implemented SAS system to the rest of the Analytical team
Why partner with us?
- Through proactive search services you’ll gain greater exposure to the candidate market
- Receive access to our team experienced Governance, Risk & Compliance consultants
- Proactive head-hunting results in faster delivery times than passive candidate sourcing
- You’ll receive a tailored short-list of Credit Risk Analysts ideal for your opportunity
- Our database of pre-vetted contractors enables us to deliver candidates swiftly
If you are looking to bring an experienced Credit Risk Analyst(s) into your organisation, whether the role is a permanent addition to your team or an interim position, we can be of assistance! To get started, complete the form below and we’ll contact you within two working hours to discuss your opportunity and how we can help you find the best talent available in the market.