What does Compliance Monitoring Manager do?
Compliance Monitoring Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing quality assurance testing on an organisation’s day to day activities, to ensure that Compliance procedures and policies are working as intended to keep the business fully compliant with all regulatory requirements.
Compliance Monitoring Manager main duties include:
Setting the Compliance Monitoring framework and Compliance Monitoring Plan
Completing both internal and external reporting requirements
Developing and improving Compliance reporting to deliver robust Management Information
- Providing assurance on Complaint Handling activities
- Carrying out Monitoring reviews
- Writing reports on all completed monitoring reviews
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a Compliance Monitoring Manager, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.