What is a Complaints Administrator?
Complaints Administrator is responsible for working with customers to investigate and resolve complaints caseloads.
Main duties of a Complaints Administrator include:
- Handling and resolving complaints
- Communicating with customers via telephone
- Responding to questions and complaints in a professional manner
- Logging complaints on the CRM system
Do you require a Complaints Administrator?
If your organisation is looking to hire a Complaints Administrator, contact us today. By completing the form below we’ll be able to contact you directly in order to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent for your opportunity.
Why partner with Kind Consultancy to find a Complaints Administrator?
- Our extensive network of Financial Services experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database of both permanent and interim candidates to suit your organization’s needs.
So, if your organisation requires a Complaints Administrator, we can be of assistance. Our team of experienced Consultants have access to an extensive network of interim and permanent GRC and Complaints professionals across the UK and Europe. To start the process of working with us, complete the form below and we’ll contact you within two working hours to discuss your opportunities.