What is a Complaint Handler?
Complaint Handler investigates, resolves and reports on customer complaints.
Main duties of a Complaint Handler include:
- Providing complaint solutions to customers.
- Ensuring complaints are handled in line with process, procedures and within Service Level Agreements.
Do you require a Complaint Handler?
If your organisation is looking to hire a Complaint Handler, contact us today. By completing the form below we’ll be able to contact you directly to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent for your opportunity.
Why partner with Kind Consultancy to find a Complaint Handler?
- Our extensive network of security experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database of permanent and interim candidates that may suit your organization’s needs.