What is a Change Manager?
A Change Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. They will focus on the human aspect of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
What are the typical duties of Change Management?
- The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Managing full implementation, from the point of build complete, through to handover to BAU.
- Building and maintaining effective project governance deliverables, including impact assessments and implementation plans
- Identify and manage problems experienced during the Change Management cycle
- Monitor, understand and assess the impact of external (to project) developments on the initiatives
Looking to hire Change Management professionals?
Are you or your organization looking to hire Change Management experts? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the person candidate for the position. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a Change Management, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.