What does Business Assurance do?
Business assurance is the solution which allows organizations to address risk and compliance by implementing a flexible and effective control framework with real time monitoring capabilities.
Business Assurance ensure:
- Processes are linked to one or several risks, which in turn are monitored by the corresponding controls.
- Responsible personnel are assigned to controls to ensure that appropriate action is taken at the right time.
- Audits are in place to make sure that critical information is retrieved from relevant personnel; collected data is then analysed and improvements are made if necessary.
- Contract information is also stored in a system, alerting key people on contract due date or termination date.
Looking for Business Assurance experts?
Are you or your organization looking to hire Business Assurance professionals? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the person candidate for the position. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a Chief Compliance Office, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.