What is a Business Analyst?
Business analysts are often considered to be the bridge between the issues within a business and the methods of correcting them. When you look at a typical Business Analyst’s role and job description, it’s easy to see why they have this reputation.
What do Business Analysts do?
Being a Business Analyst involves working within an organisation, identifying areas that need improving, and then finding solutions to problems using data analysis to carry out intensive research and deep analysis.
Investigating a company’s activities to make them more efficient, Business Analysts play a key role by testing systems and providing competitive commercial solutions. This can involve designing new systems or revitalising existing areas of the business, such as payment, stock control or dispatching processes.
Other duties include:
- Task analysis, evaluating surveys and workshop results.
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant third parties/colleagues.
- Advising senior management.
- Using IT resources at an advanced level to create solutions, enabling organisations to better meet their goals.
- Training staff in how to use the new systems.
Looking to hire a Business Analyst?
Are you or your organization looking for a Business Analyst? Whether it’s permanent or an interim appointment, we can help you find the person candidate for the position. To find out more, hit the “book a call” button below and complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your opportunity further.
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a Business Analyst, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.