Assets and Liabilities Management is a process used to manage cash flow and assets in order to reduce a companies’ risk of loss as a result of not paying liabilities on time.
Key Responsibilities of an Assets & Liabilities Manager include:
- Continued development of an organisations ALM Prudential Risk Management Framework
- Development and delivery of an annual ALM Risk Oversight Plan
- Reporting to the business on prudential risks, including review and challenge on day-to-day ALM activities, assumptions underpinning ALM monitoring, planning and reporting, ALM related proposals presented to ALCo (and other related committees) for approval and ICAAP and ILAAP submissions.
- Highlight relevant changes to prudential regulation and guidance to key stakeholders, ensuring action is taken where appropriate
- Liaise with relevant First Line areas to ensure the Society’s ALM risk management practices continue to develop, reflecting best practice and regulatory insight
Why would you partner with us for your ALM search?
- Through proactive search services you’ll gain greater exposure to the candidate market
- Receive access to our team experienced Governance, Risk & Compliance consultants
- Proactive head-hunting results in faster delivery times than passive candidate sourcing
- You’ll receive a qualified short-list of ALM’s tailored for your opportunity
- Our database of pre-vetted contractors enables us to deliver candidates swiftly
If you’re struggling to find a suitable Assets & Liabilities Manager for your organisation, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today! By completing the form below we’ll be able to contact you within two working hours to discuss your requirements.