What does AML/KYC do?
AML (Anti Money Laundering) professionals are responsible for protecting financial organisations from being used to launder money, KYC (Know Your Customer) professionals are responsible for identifying, and verifying the identity of, a business’s customers and clients – many roles with have elements of both.
AML/KYC main duties include:
- Monitoring customer activity to ensure it remains in line with expected activity
- Reporting and investigating any activity that could indicate money laundering, terrorist financing, market manipulation or other forms of fraud
- Collecting and analysing identifying information on customers and clients
- Determining customers risk in relation to how likely they are to be involved in financial crime
Why should you use us for your search?
- Our extensive network of GRC experts enables us to present your opportunity to the best talent on the market.
- Proactive head-hunting delivers the right candidate for your opportunity swiftly whilst improving the accuracy of the search.
- You’ll receive a shortlist of qualified candidates that fit your requirements. This means you won’t have to sift through handfuls of prospective candidate CVs.
- We have a database pre-qualified, permanent and interim, GRC experts that are ready and waiting to hear about your role.
If you or your organisation is looking to appoint a AML/KYC, complete the contact form below and we’ll get in contact with you within two working hours to ascertain how we can help you find the best talent in the market.