Kind Consultancy is working with a well-established Retail Financial Services business which is currently seeking a Third Party Risk Manager to join them on a permanent basis in a role paying £40,000 – £60,000 dependent on experience. This position will use a hybrid working model requiring at least one day per week in-office in Newcastle.
The Third Party Risk Manager will work closely with the Head of Procurement & Supplier Management and will focus on identifying current and emerging supplier risk. Key responsibilities will include:
- Evaluating and managing, both on an individual and overall supplier basis
- Strengthening embedding of all aspects of supplier management with a heightened focus on risk and performance
- Analysing and interpreting data from a range of sources, ensuring a detailed understanding of current and emerging risks.
- Creation and management of overarching supplier risk profile to be developed together with Risk Heat Maps.
- Maintaining strong interpersonal and professional relationships to ensure ongoing collaboration across many business areas whilst maintaining a positive attitude and energy in working with others
- Driving forward procurement and supplier management within the business ensuring overall risk management whilst delivering value and efficiencies
For the Third Party Risk Manager role, we’re looking for candidates who:
- Have good knowledge of supplier management and an understanding of the risks third parties bring to the Financial Sector (essential)
- Are highly motivated
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a professional approach and positive attitude
- Have knowledge of existing and emerging regulatory requirements within Financial Services
In addition to the competitive salary, the role also comes with an excellent benefits package including 30 days holiday allowance (plus bank holidays), private medical insurance and more.
If you’re interested in the Third Party Risk Manager opportunity, you live in or can commute to Newcastle, and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.