Kind Consultancy is working with a market-leading business process provider which is currently seeking a Third Party Risk Manager to join their Compliance team. The full-time, permanent role will involve some travel within the UK and can be based in their offices in either the West Midlands, the South West or the North West. The position is paying up to £60,000 dependent on experience.
The Third Party Risk Manager will report to the Group Head of Compliance and will focus on advising the company on best practices, delivering the supplier assurance programme to ensure performance meets minimum standards across their supply chains. Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and maintaining the Supplier Assurance programme, delivering high-quality outputs
- Integrating Governance, Risk and Compliance requirements into the Supplier Assurance programme with the support of specialist stakeholders to ensure requirements within the certifications programme are cascaded to supply chain management
- Supporting the implementation of a principles-based Governance, Risk and Compliance culture to compliment the Supplier Assurance programme by embedding ethics and culture into business practices and translating these into operational processes
- Preparing and delivering supplier assurance evaluations and reporting on performance outcomes in accordance with an established supplier assurance schedule and scope of work
- Supporting the Head of Compliance and Procurement Director with the development of group statements for the purposes of raising awareness within the supply chain on ethical codes of practice
- Proactively consulting with SupplierAssurance specialists across the group to create and nurture a strong network and flow of intelligence to inform and enhance the Supplier Assurance programme on an ongoing basis.
- Supporting the Head of Compliance with the preparation of Supplier Assurance trend analysis and MI to be used in reports for the Executive and Audit and Risk Committee
- Establishing and maintaining escalation routes between supplier relationship management and Supplier Assurance processes with the Procurement Director and Group Head of Compliance to ensure threat exposures beyond risk appetite are addressed without undue delay and brought to an appropriate conclusion.
Our ideal candidate for the Third Party Risk Manager opportunity:
- Has 5+ years of experience in Supplier Assurance
- Has a deep understanding of the end-to-end processes within supply chain management, including d the role of Supplier Assurance and the associated supply chain risks
- Has a successful proven track record of delivering high-quality Supplier Assurance practices to tight deadlines with precision and diligence
- Has very well developed communication and relationship building skills, enabling them to work efficiently with internal and external customers and specialist stakeholders
- Holding a CIPS qualification would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in the Third Party Risk Manager opportunity and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.