Kind Consultancy is working with a major international bank that is currently seeking a Supplier Management Project Manager to work on enhancing Supplier Management within their Technology division. This is a 6-month contract opportunity paying £950 per day via umbrella, in a hybrid-working role based in the business’s London office.
The Supplier Management Project Manager will report to the Global Technology Third-Party Risk Officer and will focus on change implementation to scale-up current Supplier Management activities, with key responsibilities including:
- Driving improvements in Supplier Management for critical suppliers requiring extensive management, as well as holistically for a broader set of suppliers across Risk Management, Performance Management, and Relationship Management, with the end goal of obtaining benefits of supplier-level risk mitigation, reducing customer incidents and improving strategic decision making
- Collaborating with a wide range of Technology stakeholders at Exec, Management and Analyst levels to champion the benefits of Supplier Management, gaining support for the implementation of specific improvements to existing practices
- Delivering oversight, direction and guidance to colleagues contributing to Supplier Management, including hands-on input when required to support progress
- Planning and tracking activities and deliverables
- Looking after Post-Contract Suppliers
- Contributing to the improvement of Supplier Management activities spanning the lifecycle from pre-contract to ongoing monitoring, including risk assessment and control activities, ongoing operational management and the development of strategic relationships
Our ideal candidate for the Supplier Management – Project Manager contract:
- Is a senior leader with an in-depth understanding and experience of supplier management
- Has expert knowledge of supplier management tools and practices
- Has good communications skills and the ability to motivate and communicate at all levels of the organization, including with Exec level stakeholders
- Is analytically minded and able to understand and resolve problems
- Has strong management skills and the confidence to work effectively in a multi-geography, culturally diverse and time-zone separated management role
- Holding an undergraduate degree, especially in a relevant subject, would be desirable
If you’re interested in the Supplier Management Project Manager contract and you have the skills and knowledge required, we want to hear from you. Please submit an updated CV today.