Kind Consultancy is working with a major banking organisation that is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to focus on Implementation and Engagement in their London office on an initial sixth-month contract paying £433 per day via umbrella.
The Senior Marketing Manager – Implementation and Engagement role centres on driving measurable growth through technology use – harnessing data, automating elements of the digital journey and giving marketing managers stronger engagement with customers. Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving a collaborative transformation culture, ensuring that the team embrace new, technology and data-driven ways of working
- Carrying out the launch strategy to support a wide range of stakeholder priorities (including POCs, BB acquisition and Home Markets) in the most efficient way
- Collaborating with the wider Marketing team to prioritise the backlog based on customer value and approaching work in an effective way utilising agile methodology
- Taking a hands-on approach to launching global data and technology capabilities in local markets
- Championing market needs, sharing a deep understanding of local requirements with the function
- Launching solutions in line with agreed timelines, budgets and capabilities
- Embedding required changes to empower marketing staff to fully leverage these capabilities and tools
Our ideal candidate for the Senior Marketing Manager – Implementation and Engagement contract:
- Has 12+ years of experience of delivering end-to-end solutions in a complex, global environment
- Has experience in developing user cases and defining users
- Has experience of managing a diverse and global team and managing offshore resources to deliver projects.
- Has experience and knowledge of Agile methodology
- Is familiar with the current data regulatory environment
- Has a background including Transformation and Agile Lead roles
- Holds a degree-level qualification relating to Digital Marketing, Data or Technology
- Has wide experience across all areas of marketing technology, preferably including proven knowledge and experience with a global digital marketing technology strategy in a B2B environment.
If you’re interested in the Senior Marketing Manager – Implementation & Engagement contract and you have the skills, knowledge and experience we’re looking for, please submit an updated CV today.