Kind Consultancy is working with a leading international bank that is currently seeking a Senior IT Cost & Contracts Manager to join an ongoing Change Project focussing on post-signature supplier management, on a 12-month contract paying £830 per day via umbrella. The role has a hybrid working model requiring 3-days per week in the London office.
The Senior IT Costs & Contracts Manager will play a key role in managing Cost Management processes across multiple IT business areas, ensuring consistent governance and controls resulting in effective sanctioning and of spending. Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing contract lifecycles from an IT perspective, evaluating renewals ahead of time, challenging demand and requirements and working with the technical teams and procurement to obtain optimal commercial deals
- Maintaining the IT Contracts Calendar for relevant IT teams, including correct articulation of financial P&L profiles, owning renewal trigger points and driving subsequent actions
- Working with IT CIOs, COOs and supporting teams to optimise IT’s utilisation of third-party hardware, software, resources, and associated IT services (including non-permanent workforce) to maximise value and cost savings
- Driving sustainable growth, developing the IT function responsibly
Our ideal candidate for the Senior IT Costs & Contracts Manager contract:
- Is a senior leader with an in-depth understanding of global IT operating models, with expert knowledge of IT suppliers and contracts, IT infrastructure technical platforms and technologies and IT vendor management policies
- Must have previous experience of supplier management with technology suppliers within Financial Services
- Has a proven track record in vendor, cost and commercial management including cost reduction and optimisation programmes
- Is analytically minded, able to interpret data to make decisions and resolve problems
- Has well-developed leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate staff
- Works well in a multi-geography, culturally diverse and time-zone separated management role
If you have the skills, knowledge and experience we’re looking for and are interested in the Senior IT Costs & Contracts Manager contract, please apply with an up to date CV today.