Kind Consultancy is working with a fast-growing commercial finance brokerage which is now seeking a Self-Employed Commercial Finance Broker to join their team, based in the West Midlands.
As part of the team, you will
- gain direct access to a panel of funders and will be encouraged to use the full breadth of the panel to find the perfect product to suit your customer’s unique needs in any market sector
- be fully supported by administrative and office staff, as well as the other brokers and the wider group who will share with you their extensive industry knowledge and network of contacts
- trade fully compliantly thanks to Authorised Representative status granted via the organisation’s FCA authorised company
- have use of our fully GDPR and FCA compliant tools and systems for providing quotes and recording cases
- receive full CPD training and have use of the Competent Advisor System, CAP and Creditsafe
- have a full IT solution for your work, including secure data back-up, encryption and cloud storage of files and e-mail
- be a part of company events throughout the year including regional meetings and company socials
If you’re an experienced commercial finance broker in the West Midlands looking to take your career to the next level as part of a prestigious brand, please apply with an up-to-date CV today.