Website Kind Consultancy
Financial Services governance organisation
Kind Consultancy is working with a large Financial Services governance organisation which is currently seeking a Root Cause Analyst to join them on a permanent basis, paying between £44,000 and £49,000 dependent on experience, with a hybrid model requiring 40% of each month to be based in the London office.
The Root Cause Analyst will identify and understand underlying issues within operations and areas of underperformance, undertaking investigations and identifying remedial action to reduce or eliminate similar issues in the future, with other key responsibilities including:
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis on varying degrees of complex data sets and themes, using multi-level analysis to identify skill gaps or broken processes & procedures with recommendations for possible fixes.
- Driving through improvements recommended as a result of Root Cause Analysis, ensuring appropriate actions are taken to reduce customer fail-points or cost, improve process efficiency, reduce risk and ultimately improve the Customer experience
- Logging all issues, from a variety of sources into a central database with quantification of severity for prioritisation in Issue Management and Change meetings.
- Leading meetings with colleagues to discuss issues and themes identified across the Scheme with a view to progression and resolution
- Reporting and presenting findings, actions, and resolutions to Senior Management, Partners and Stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate for the Root Cause Analyst opportunity:
- Must have Financial Services experience within Operations
- Has experience in collating information, data and delivering insight with actionable plans for change, improvements, efficiencies and benefits.
- Must have strong data skills and be proficient in Excel and PBI.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Is a proactive and persuasive champion for change
If you’re interested in the Root Cause Analyst role and you have the skills and experience we’re looking for, please apply with an updated CV today.