Kind Consultancy is working with a successful, growing Motor Finance business which is currently seeking a Risk & Compliance Process Documentation Manager to join their Manchester offices in a permanent role with a hybrid work model requiring 2 in-office days each week and paying £50,000 – £55,000, dependent on experience.
The Risk & Compliance Process Documentation Manager will develop a standardised approach for written documentation across the business, implementing a structured approach to initially enhancing and then maintaining all documentation in a proportionate manner aligned to the current system and controls arrangements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a good understanding of the business, its teams, roles and the environment in which we work.
- Developing a network of key stakeholders across the organisation to support activities
- Maintaining knowledge of new and evolving operational and regulatory compliance requirements and good practice
- Translating policy and procedure into effective and proportionate written documentation to a consistent standard and format.
- Developing effective documentation control arrangements.
Our ideal candidate for the Risk & Compliance Process Documentation Manager opportunity:
- Has substantial previous experience in roles involving process documentation within a regulated environment
- Has a successful track record of understanding and interpreting regulatory rules and guidance
- Has strong organisational, analytical and methodical skills
- Has well-developed influencing and negotiation skills and is able to effectively challenge at all levels of management
- Is IT literate and proficient in Sharepoint
- Has strong knowledge of risk and regulatory rules and guidance
- Leadership experience would be desirable
If you’re interested in the Process Documentation Manager position and you have relevant skills and experience, please apply with an updated CV today.